Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Thank You!
Eric, Nick, and I would just like to thank you all who participated and signed up to follow our blog. We feel that your contributions really helped stimulate discussion on many of the topics we posted. This project was really a learning experience for all who were involved, not just us. But the fun does not need to end here. For those of you who are still interested, we will continue to add posts to keep this discussion flowing. Instead of posting direct questions that require some sort of knowledge or research, we have decided to instead post questions that make the blog less formal and more casual. Once again thanks for all you have done to make this project amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree, I thought the blog turned out to be a great way to stimulate discussion with generation Y, I had a great time working on this project over the semester and hope all who contributed felt that they were able to get something or do some enlightening to me, Nick, and Spencer.
~Erik
Post a Comment